Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Writing

Hey bloggers in writing time everyday my teacher puts up a random pic on the t'v and we have to make up a story about it like if its in the snow then we write a story about the snow but if we dont no what to write she say's if you dont no what to write then write about the use smell ,hear ,taste ,fell so we write like i can hear the trees whistling in the deep dark forest so there a starter here the doc  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GUo1laGyF125ucaZBIt14if49EIC0bZoTvoxSSvsWCI/edit
clip on the link to go in                        

Hope you liked it     Question: Do you like my work i did today and is here any word's i spelt wrong? BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post