Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Banana choc chip muffins
So in the holidays i made some banana choc chip muffins.

How to make Banana choc chip muffins

1.Pour flour in a blow 11/2 cups
2.Baking powder 1 tsp pour in bowl
3.Baking soda 1 tsp pour in bowl
4.salt 1/2 tsp pour in bowl
5.get a fork and mash 6 bananas in a bowl.
6.pour 1/3 cup of butter in with the bananas 
7. mix one egg in a bowl and pour it in with the bananas and butter



Have you ever made banana muffins for backed something like banana cake?

6 comments:

  1. I like how you included the ingredients so other people can make the muffins too. I also liked how you showed a picture of them. They look so yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so delicous I might try and make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Courtney, great effort with the baking! I love to bake and guess what? I made the exact same muffins today. My boys love to 'help out' in the kitchen so they measured, mixed and licked spoons. I added cocoa into ours so they are double chocolate and banana. I like how you wrote out the recipe. Remember to check your punctuation and spelling before you publish. Keep up the great learning at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delicious Courtney, my family would love these. I will have to try your recipe. Great job to include a picture too, it's making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Courtney it is Sophie those muffins look so yummy i want to eat them . Good job for putting in the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Courtney it's Holly those muffins look delicious. And yes I have made banana muffins before they were yum! good Job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post