Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Food in my fridge Maths

I made a graph to show how much food i have in mt fridge so the most food i have in my fridge is meat and least is grains and fruits because they where in the pantry after i did this i had some questions to answer they were

1.What was the most popular food group? answer:meat

2.what is the least popular food group? answer:grains and fruits

3.What surprised you about this data?
Answer:I was surprised that buttermilk has dairy in

4.Write one summary statement about the data?I was surprised that we have more meat than vegetables and that we have more dairy than fruit.


do you have more fruit than meat or more grains than dairy? 

5 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing Courtney. Your family really likes to eat meat! i'm looking forward to seeing your basket challenge graphs.
    Keep up the great work Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your math activity Courtney! Your graph looks well set out and easy to read - nice work! I think that if I did this activity today, we would have more fruit than meat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Courtney, you look like a meat eating family! You did an awesome job with your graphs. Keep up the super effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great job Courtney!šŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post