Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Hygiene

Hygiene


Table of Contents
* Introduction
* Hygiene for kids
* Importance of hygiene
* Healthy Habits
*Closing
*Glossary

Did you know keyboards have more germs than on your toilet seat?

Hygiene for kids
Having good hygiene habits involves more than just hand-washing.
  • covering mouth when they cough.
  • having regular baths or showers.
  • brushing and flossing teeth.


Importance of hygiene
One personal benefit of good hygiene is having better health. Keeping your body clean helps prevent illness and infection from bacteria or viruses. ... Maintaining good hygiene also helps you have better self-esteem. In other words, when you take care of how you look, you feel better about yourself


Healthy Habits
  1. Start off with a breakfast to FUEL your day. Remember learning that breakfast was the most important meal of the day? ...
  2. Drink lots of water. 
  3. Eat whole, real foods. ...
  4. Fill your body with healthy, nourishing foods. ...
  5. Exercise



I made this to show what you need to do to stay health.


Glossary words
cleaners-remove of dirt or partitions  Disinfection-Spray a chemical to kill geims

11 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney. I really like this as it is telling people to wash their hands. Good work!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi georgie thanks for that comment and yes wash your hands hope you like readng this and was it easy to read or hard to read?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi amy thanks for you feedback i hope you liked this from courtney

      Delete
    2. Hi Courtney,Thanks for replying to my comment, when you post a comment make sure you check your spelling and grammar. From Amy.

      Delete
  3. Hi Courtney its Annabelle,this is nice but it was a kinda weird layout like I kinda did not know where to start reading and where to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. HI Annabelle ts courtney thankyou for helping me i will work n that next time

      Delete
  4. Hi Courtney,
    This is really good telling people to be hygienic and healthy. Good job 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks siara and around times like this you should wash your hands and hand sanitise

      Delete
  5. thank amy and i will check next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post