Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

mathematics 309

Hey Bloggers this week we have been doing slides on Area Here is my slide it was so fun makeing these slides and learning about area  check the slide below to find all the work i have been doing. :)


In this slide it tell's you have to estimate and take your best guess i even made some task cards and if you have theses things you can try doing the cards and i hope you like the slide oh and please watch the video about area and like i said it was really fun to make so ya blog you later.  

Question have you leant about area this year so far and comment down below if i need to fix any mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post