Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Royal Report

 Hey Bloggers this week in have finished my Report. This Report is on Paris Goebel and the Royal family its says her Paris Goebels family and a lot more it says the royal family's director and how many awards they have won if you would like to see more check out my doc Hope you like it.

 This was one of my favourite reports one of my  favourite reports I have done i loved learning about Paris Goebel and the Royal family and ya Blog you later Question:DO you no what royal family i am talking about?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney. I really liked your information report! make sure to check your spelling and grammar. Make sure to put capital leters for your I's and writing yeah correctly. And your full stops! By Amy.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post