Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Olivia 102


Hey Bloggers this week i made this report. It is on Olivia Rodrigo she is a 18 year old girl who is a American Disney star. She has made so many amazing songs her one that made you go crazy was drivers licence and her song are about Sabrina Carpender and Joshua basset please click on the doc to read more 


This was really fun to do and i still haven't finished i will put it on a site an show you when i am finished i might of spelled some things wrong and if i did please tell me Question: Have you heard one of Olivia songs

2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney,
    I think your report is great. I have listened to many of Olivia songs but my favourite is Good 4 u. Whats your favourite song of Olivia's? Maybe you could add more paragraphs to tell more about Olivia.
    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney,
    I think your blog post is great, maybe next you could tell a bit about Olivia, but overall you blog post is really great. What's your favourite song from Olivia?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post